Friday, October 15, 2010

At the North Harbour Stadium

Although not everybody would agree, I want to say that it was my first time at a game and I was really excited because one of the good players were playing.
I have several reasons for arguing this point of view. My first reason is that in the front row there was a camera that shows everything on tv and if someone was there they might be seen on it.
A further reason is you could get an autograph from some the players
Furthermore when the game started there were clowns dancing and then after that  there were about twelve cheer leaders.
Therefore though some people might argue that it might rain but I think that if you bring an umbrella and rain coat or go on the back row you wont get wet.
I think I have shown that going to the north harbour stadium was an awesome experence.