Friday, October 22, 2010

Our Term Four Goals

We have written our Term Four Goals this week.

Here are some of them...
Angela - My term four goal is to learn my addition and subtraction basic facts to ten and twenty.
Hawon - My term four goal is to learn my multiplication basic facts.
Hanbin - My term four goal is to improve the accuracy of my writing.
Julius - My term four goal is to to manage myself because when someone is doing a funny 
            thing I forget what to do.
Melefa - My term four goal is tolearn my basic facts multiplication and division.
Ethan - My term four goal is managing self and try active listening because I tend
            to talk a lot on the mat.
Thomas - My term four goal is to improve my reading
Tabitha - My term four goal is to learn my 4, 7 and 8 times tables.
Joanna - My term four goal is to practise my maths so I get better at it.
Patrick - My term four goal is to keep my book work tidy.
Nathan - My term four goal is to work on spacing out my writing because sometimes it is 
              difficult to read.
Nikki - My term four goal is to learn my basic facts.
Ashane - My term four goal is to improve my book work.
Manik - My term four goal is to manage myself at school.
Sophia - My term four goal is to work faster when I am doing my book work.
Dylan - My term four goal is to speak clearly.
Rawiri - My term four goal is to get better at multiplication and divison.
Liam - My term four goal is to do my homework every night because it is important.

Read here later to see how we got on.