Friday, February 17, 2012

About Me by Yesel

My name is Yesel and my Mum and Dad gave me my name. They gave me this name because my mum wanted a Korean name that was easy to say in English. My name means wise and beautiful.

I like going skiing at Snow Planet but I've actually only been there once!

I've got loads of toys at home and if you saw my room you would say it is extremely messy because me and my sister love to make messes.

One of my favourite sports is swimming but not in cold water. If I swam in warm water I would not just stay in the same place and not swim. My mother's favourite sport is ballet and I do ballet as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yesel, I love snow planet two. Aspen and I love going really fast down the slope, but sometimes our eyes hurt because we go too fast.

    ReplyDelete