Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Holiday

My holiday by Bryce                                                                                                               20/7/12

 The students were asked to draw a photo picture of an event they enjoyed during the school holiday. Then they had to describe what was going on in the ‘photo’.

The photo is of me and my brother playing on the motorbikes. We chased the cows into the barn. It was cool and I said to Poppa and Nana “I want to come for Christmas and have a very Merry Christmas.”

The next day we shot a rooster and Poppa got it and then he cut the rooster’s head off and it ran around the place and it bumped into the bulls and we all sneaked up to the bull and quickly ran away before dinnertime. We had a bath and then we had some rooster and it was nice to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment